Archives for July 2012
BTW…if anyone is looking for a summer hat, I highly recommend this one by J.Crew. It folds down flat so you can pack it without worrying about ruining the shape and is quite flattering on. My mom liked it so much that I gave it to her at the end of our trip, planning to purchase a new one upon my return. I had a mini panic attack when I went online and found that it was sold out (they have since restocked!) but was happy to find it at my local store and even happier to see that it was on sale! It’s still on sale ($24.99) and available online here.
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle has enjoyed styling outfits using unexpected color combinations. Mint and hot pink are surprisingly versatile!
- Ella Pretty – Ella’s “What’s in my Bag” post features her new Marc Jacobs Single bag.
- Lilly’s Style – Lilly is mixing bright colors.
- Saltwater Dreams – Andi’s reviewing her recent beauty purchases, check out what makes the grade here.
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle is embracing her love for all things nautical.
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette is sporting leopard as a neutral here with bright yellow pants!
Also, remember this bag I just got in Paris?
After going back and forth for awhile, I’ve decided to sell it. Please check out the listing here if you are interested. I brought it into the Chicago Chanel boutique yesterday and they were so excited when they saw it. They told me Chanel made the WOC in this particular fabric only for Europe so they had never seen this bag before.
Oh and just posted more clothes on my shop site. Please visit to see J Brand white denim, J.Crew sequin skirt and more!